Economic Development & Institutions
Building a body of evidence and insights into the impacts of institutional changes on economic growth and development.
Despite increasing awareness of the importance of institutions on economic outcomes, there is little evidence on how positive institutional change can be achieved. The Economic Development and Institutions (EDI) research programme aims to fill this knowledge gap by working with some of the finest economic thinkers and social scientists across the globe.
News & Events
- Highlights from the 2019 EDI conference
- How do Institutions Affect Economic Development?
- Speeding up Justice: Transforming Mexico’s Labour Courts
- Spotlight on Family Structures
- Spotlight on Conflict and Development
- Spotlight on Migration and Institutions
- Spotlight on Inequality and Institutions
- EDI Approach to Research