Property and land rights
Explore EDI's work on the theme of property and land rights.
View all property and land rights-related resources, including working papers and policy briefs, via a pre-populated search of our resources archive. This can be further refined by category, theme, and institution.
Image: A street in Delhi, India. (Source: Unsplash/ Aquib Akhter)
- Formal and Informal Market Institutions: Embeddedness.
- Institutions for Infrastructure in Developing Countries.
- Institutions, Firm Financing and Growth.
- Finance, Institutions and Development: Literature Survey and Research Agenda.
- Institutions, the environment, and development.
- At the Intersection: A Review of Institutions in Economic Development.
Randomised control trials (RCTs):
- View a pre-populated search of all related RCTs.
- Engaging Citizens to Address Company-Community Conflict at South African Mines.
- Community Policing and Public Trust: A Field Experiment in Uganda.
- Community Policing and Public Trust: A Field Experiment in Colombia.
- Reforming Police Practices in India.