Explore EDI's work on the theme of taxation/redistribution.
View all taxation/redistribution-related resources, including working papers and policy briefs, via a pre-populated search of our resources archive. This can be further refined by category, theme, and institution.
Image: The outside of Parliament in South Africa (Source: World Bank/Trevor Samson)
- Institutions, Development and Growth.
- Clientelistic politics and economic development – an overview.
- The Dynamics of Family Systems: Lessons from Past and Present Times.
- Institutions, Firm Financing and Growth.
- Institutions and Economic Inequality.
- At the Intersection: A Review of Institutions in Economic Development.
Randomised control trials (RCTs):
- Randomized Inspections and Information Campaigns.
- Improving property tax collection in South Delhi.
- Audit Selection under Weak Fiscal Capacity.
- Who is Bogus? Catching Fraudulent Firms in Delhi.
- Measuring the Effect of Technological Improvements and Compliance Nudges on Property Taxes.
- Constructing Compliance: Reducing Tax Evasion Among Market Traders in Ghana.