Energy, climate and environment
Explore EDI's work on the theme of energy, climate and environment.
View all electoral systems-related resources, including working papers and policy briefs, via a pre-populated search of our resources archive. This can be further refined by category, theme, and institution.
Image: High-voltage electric power transmission line in the Tsavo East National Park, Kenya. Photo by Christopher T Cooper via Wikimedia Commons.
- Promoting accountability in public projects: donors, audits, and rural electrification.
- Governance of Forest in Nepal: From Centralized Control to Local Users Cooperatives.
- Power for the People: how should governments develop electric grids?
- Event: “Sharing Solutions” – Political economy and governance of rural electrification.
- Political economy and governance of rural electrification.
- Formal Institutions and Development in Low-Income Countries: Positive and Normative Theory.
- Institutions for Infrastructure in Developing Countries.
- Institutions, the environment, and development.
Randomised control trials (RCTs):
- The Political Economy and Governance of Rural Electrification
- Monitoring the Performance of Agents in Public Service Delivery
- Engaging Citizens to Address Company-Community Conflict at South African Mines